Avi Meyerstein recently published “Stay Healthy by Taking Smart Action, ” a five-step plan for dealing with COVID-19 in the mining industry in Rock Products Magazine. He outlines specific steps, such as:
1. Assess the specific risks for each site, job and worker.
2. Identify general measures to prevent the spread of disease at work.
3. Identify job-specific modifications and responsibilities.
4. Establish response protocols in case infection reaches your site.
5. Plan for business continuity in severe conditions.
Read more here.